Industry Nine Wheel set - Torch hubs - 29er - Price Lowered $650

jordanrhodes

Essentially new - only rode on once. So like new. I paid $1,100. I planned on swapping these periodically onto my Santa Cruz Chameleon but I am too lazy to change out rear dropouts each time.
Will sell for $650.

INDUSTRY NINE TRAIL S WHEELSET: 29", 15 X 110MM

THRU AXLE BOOST FRONT, 12 X 148MM BOOST THRU
AXLEREAR, SRAM XD FREEHUB, BLACK

I9 Torch hubs front and rear

SRAM Centerline 180mm installed

New rubber on rims ready to roll (tubeless)
MAXXIS MINION DHF 29X2.30" TIRE 120TPI, 3C MAXX - rear

MAXXIS ARDENT RACE 29X2.35" TIRE 120TPI, TRIPLE - front

IMG_2366.JPGIMG_2367.JPGIMG_2369.JPGIMG_2370.JPGIMG_2372.JPG

Last edited:

jordanrhodes

Currently I am running the rear dropouts that support the 27.5 geared (3.0 width tires) - which is more my style for this bike. So I also have a the 29 geared dropouts I would like to sell as well.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
You can run it all the time with 29er drops. It makes it handle better as a 27.5 that way also.

jordanrhodes

I was unaware of this. I thought it drastically changed the intended geometry of the bike. So your saying install the 29 dropout set and just leave. Then just swap out wheels when I want? Do you know what the main difference would be when running with 27.5 set with 29 dropouts (when you say it would handle better)? - thanks Jim. FYI - I have seen two friends crack the frame switching and tightening dropouts too - also why I was reluctant to swap back and fourth.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The 29er dropouts lower the BB to compensate for the larger wheel. Having the slightly lower BB with the 27.5 wheels brings the bike to life a little more for our East Coast terrain. The stock BB height is a tad high because they're a West Coast company.

jordanrhodes

Just checked invoice -
Wheel set with I9 Torch- $910
2 Tires - $171
2 Rotors - $98

I had inadvertently added in the - csots of the 29 dropout set and SRAM 12 SPEED CASSETTE.
Thanks for looking out for me - much appreciated. And I was asking too much.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just checked invoice -
Wheel set with I9 Torch- $910
2 Tires - $171
2 Rotors - $98

I had inadvertently added in the - csots of the 29 dropout set and SRAM 12 SPEED CASSETTE.
Thanks for looking out for me - much appreciated. And I was asking too much.
?

Top Bottom