If you have congestion issues - stop drinking milk.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
It worked for me. For the longest time I had nasal drip and bad congestion / allergies. Ever since I stopped eating cereal with milk and putting milk in my coffee my nose has been 100% better. Before I stopped, I wasn't even drinking lots of milk, just what was in my coffee and cereal.

When I stopped drinking milk, my nasal drip stopped in 2 days. And I believe my seasonal allergies are much better.

So for all those people that are suffering with nasal issues and still drinking milk- stop drinking it. Use almond milk instead.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cow Milk is for cows
Ice cream is made by man therefore loved by this guy...

My grandfather was a dairy farmer for 56 years, never drank milk, true story. He hated it...

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Cow Milk is for cows
Ice cream is made by man therefore loved by this guy...

My grandfather was a dairy farmer for 56 years, never drank milk, true story. He hated it...
It's funny, I can eat ice cream all day long and I'll just get (more) fatter eating it. Never bothers my nose.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Placebo effect
Which one?
When I stopped drinking milk, my nasal drip stopped in 2 days. And I believe my seasonal allergies are much better.
or
It's funny, I can eat ice cream all day long and I'll just get (more) fatter eating it. Never bothers my nose.

rick81721

Lothar
Which one?
or

First part. If milk was causing allergies ice cream would do the same.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
First part. If milk was causing allergies ice cream would do the same.

hmm, come to think of it, I have had ice cream a few times lately and I've had some congestion recently. So maybe my second statement about ice cream needs to be re-examined. Which makes me sad since i love ice cream.

rick81721

Lothar
Speaking of allergies - driving back from FL on Saturday, as soon as I crossed over the Delaware-Memorial bridge into NJ, I started sneezing. Been congested ever since. I'm allergic to stinkin NJ!

Top Bottom