If I were going to try 1 enduro race...

Robin

Glen park PA . Fun trails nothing to extreme . Fun trails . Good atmosphere. Close to NJ . After riding here you will want to go back it's one of those parks

+1 on Glen Park. Was my first one. Good introduction and great people.

xc62701

It looks like this is typically in late April? I'd be using my xc dual suspension so I'd be at a disadvantage to some of the big bikes but I'd like to give it a shot and see what I think.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It looks like this is typically in late April? I'd be using my xc dual suspension so I'd be at a disadvantage to some of the big bikes but I'd like to give it a shot and see what I think.
Do the mass series race over the esc series one . Less money and more layed back environment. XC BIKE will be fine, hell I hava a bunch of pr's on my tallboy at this park

Robin

MASS and ESC hold races. I remember seeing the dates on FB but can't access at work. Maybe @Ryan.P can access...

I rode my XC Giant there and was fine.

JDurk

From the MASS FB page, shows 1st Glen Park race Sunday 6/30, series finals there Sunday 10/20 and an ESC race 5/19

Sven Migot

How does Bear Creek compare to Glenn Park? More extreme? About the same?

I entered an Enduro at mountain Creek a couple of years ago. They said great for all ability levels. Ha, didn't get past the pre-ride. Stage 1&2 were ok, but 3&4 was bat shit crazy for a newbie.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How does Bear Creek compare to Glenn Park? More extreme? About the same?

I entered an Enduro at mountain Creek a couple of years ago. They said great for all ability levels. Ha, didn't get past the pre-ride. Stage 1&2 were ok, but 3&4 was bat shit crazy for a newbie.
Bear creek is cool but way more pedaling during stages . I'd say the same technically wise but glen park is just so much more fun overall .

V-Dub

So you'll be fine at Steel city or Bear creek but Glen park is the most fun for sure. Give it try just one thing does your bike have a dropper?

DownhillR3

Glen Park, least amount of terrain for causalities, for riders with less time on rougher or steeper terrain. Glen Park is super mellow.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m really interested in these as well. What’s the difference between MASS and ESC?
Mass = fun layed back local race that feels like a big group ride
Esc = big entry fee , folks from all over the east coast , most people spending the money to race esc are looking to be competitive so it has a different vibe . First race also have to purchase number plate so easily 2x the cost as mass race

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Mass = fun layed back local race that feels like a big group ride
Esc = big entry fee , folks from all over the east coast , most people spending the money to race esc are looking to be competitive so it has a different vibe . First race also have to purchase number plate so easily 2x the cost as mass race
giphy.gif

V-Dub

I’m really interested in these as well. What’s the difference between MASS and ESC?
ESC races are more competitive and generally gnarlier and more expensive but I think the vibe is still real good but still if it was your first enduro I would say go to a MASS race

Top Bottom