If I were going to try 1 enduro race...

xc62701

It looks like this is typically in late April? I'd be using my xc dual suspension so I'd be at a disadvantage to some of the big bikes but I'd like to give it a shot and see what I think.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It looks like this is typically in late April? I'd be using my xc dual suspension so I'd be at a disadvantage to some of the big bikes but I'd like to give it a shot and see what I think.
Do the mass series race over the esc series one . Less money and more layed back environment. XC BIKE will be fine, hell I hava a bunch of pr's on my tallboy at this park

Robin

MASS and ESC hold races. I remember seeing the dates on FB but can't access at work. Maybe @Ryan.P can access...

I rode my XC Giant there and was fine.

Sven Migot

How does Bear Creek compare to Glenn Park? More extreme? About the same?

I entered an Enduro at mountain Creek a couple of years ago. They said great for all ability levels. Ha, didn't get past the pre-ride. Stage 1&2 were ok, but 3&4 was bat shit crazy for a newbie.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How does Bear Creek compare to Glenn Park? More extreme? About the same?

I entered an Enduro at mountain Creek a couple of years ago. They said great for all ability levels. Ha, didn't get past the pre-ride. Stage 1&2 were ok, but 3&4 was bat shit crazy for a newbie.
Bear creek is cool but way more pedaling during stages . I'd say the same technically wise but glen park is just so much more fun overall .

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m really interested in these as well. What’s the difference between MASS and ESC?
Mass = fun layed back local race that feels like a big group ride
Esc = big entry fee , folks from all over the east coast , most people spending the money to race esc are looking to be competitive so it has a different vibe . First race also have to purchase number plate so easily 2x the cost as mass race

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Mass = fun layed back local race that feels like a big group ride
Esc = big entry fee , folks from all over the east coast , most people spending the money to race esc are looking to be competitive so it has a different vibe . First race also have to purchase number plate so easily 2x the cost as mass race

V-Dub

I’m really interested in these as well. What’s the difference between MASS and ESC?
ESC races are more competitive and generally gnarlier and more expensive but I think the vibe is still real good but still if it was your first enduro I would say go to a MASS race