Ibex Trophy Singlespeed - Complete Bike $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura T

For sale: Ibex Trophy Singlespeed, Complete Bike, size Medium, 26" wheels. $250

Want to see this bike? It is in Hope, NJ or I can bring it to Newton / Kittatiny area for test ride.

Send Private Message, or email me at "speedplay519" at G mail dot com.

RECENT REVIEW of this bike:
Our Trophy SS comes to life with all the right stuff for those who want an aluminum frame single-speed MTB with suspension fork and disc brakes.

The IBEX Trophy SS is built to take a beating, yet its’ state-of-the-art frame provides tremendous rigidity while maintaining a light, responsive feel. Trophy frames are built to be rigid without sacrificing comfort or great handling. Racebred geometry is ideal for fast cross-country and precision trail riding. Elegantly tapered chain-stays add just enough suppleness to cushion the rear wheel while keeping acceleration power on the ground where it belongs. The large-bore down-tube, with bi-oval shaping for exptended weld footings, gives the Trophy frame a slim look and provides a rock-solid foundation that keeps everything in place even in the roughest conditions. Larger riders need not worry about flex while lighter riders will appreciate the light weight, rigid feel and “tossability” of the tightly spec’d geometry. All-in-all, the Trophy frame represents our finest effort in hardtail MTB technology.

The Manitou Sliver Super fork makes light work of the roughest trails with air, rebound & lockout features that allow you to fine-tune the ride or lock it for most effecitnt climbing… an important issue on a single-speed. Add the stopping power of Avid’s legendary BB-7 discs along with superb appointments all around and you have one fine SS rig!

Attachments

• Ibex Trophy.jpg
    Ibex Trophy.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

I bought the bike but now for sale again for same price $250. Its actually very good for the $$$. Thought I would be able to take the girl to 6 mile but only saw the tow path once. Winter is here so I doubt I can take her out. We have other priorities now a days so its for sale. Comes with multiple cogs. Cleaned. Ready to go. Gonna be a good snow bike!

THATmanMANNY

Got some tow path gravel on it. Rode this bike last night for an hour! to 6MR canal lot and did some of the field and rode home. Worth the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom