i will ride here july 17th

Blk06CompIRL

so i have never been here and looks like its not very popular but its close to my job and different so i prob head here after work on tues july 17th 5 530pm anyone want to toss a tip or two my way on what its like im open to them. saw some nice pics posted from a while back lol

Last edited:

GrizzRider

I know the trails really good there its basically my bike yard my house leeds right into the park. maybe we could ride together. i live in north haledon.

Blk06CompIRL

I know the trails really good there its basically my bike yard my house leeds right into the park. maybe we could ride together. i live in north haledon.

hey man! yeah no problem if the time works out for you. I finish work at 4:30 and traffic pending be at one of the lots ready to roll by by 5 or 5:30 just let me know a good lot to use if its not the one i mentioned above. i have never been here so know nothing about the area or terrain lol If the days no good let me know and we can work something else out.

GrizzRider

Hey ya that day works for me and ya the parking lot you mentioned would be the best place to start. the terrain is a little sketchy haha some loose rock and climbs but it is a blast lots of good single track and some small fire trails. i contact you threw a PM.

liong71er

how do you like the trails here?

you can make loop for 13miles plus

pesonally,i loves HM so much.it really test your tech skill and tons of climbs (altho not as techy as RW or any other north trails)

if you need a tour,i'm available every sunday and monday.

GrizzRider

Hey liong71er think we did a 6mile loop or something like that. we did the red trail to the yellow to high mountain then took the red trail back to the white which meets up with the red again and back to the trail head. i know the trails really good there its my back yard house leeds right up to it.

P.S Blk06CompIRL ya i flipped on the hill back to my house and hurt my elbow haha

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions