I want a new bike

Back to this
Jeremy, @Kirt, @rick81721
Since Turners are hard to find to demo, did you also happen to test a Tallboy or Blur and able to provide differences between the Czar?
The one similar characteristic I've noticed of all SCs I've ridden are that they have a very playful front end, but not twitchy. Tried the Blur, HT and Nomad and all have that ride feel.

I haven't tried anything yet. So you demoed a Blur? What did you think??

Looks like the SB100 would be the equivalent to what I'm looking for.

PS resize that avatar, it looks like you are peeping over a fence
Yeah, it is similar to the blur, worldwide cycle recently did a comparison.

You used your artistic license, so I used mine

Back to this
Jeremy, @Kirt, @rick81721
Since Turners are hard to find to demo, did you also happen to test a Tallboy or Blur and able to provide differences between the Czar?
The one similar characteristic I've noticed of all SCs I've ridden are that they have a very playful front end, but not twitchy. Tried the Blur, HT and Nomad and all have that ride feel.

Nope, I didn't demo any. I came from a first gen scalpel 29. Kirt made the same change from the same bike. Based off his description of the differences and his endorsement, I bought it.

I haven't tried anything yet. So you demoed a Blur? What did you think??
at Jorbafest, it was a rocket at my moderate speed, but the 69 degree head angle seems a bit too racey for someone who does not need it. The Tallboy is 68 , Intense Snipe 67.5 and Czar 68.2.

at Jorbafest, it was a rocket at my moderate speed, but the 69 degree head angle seems a bit too racey for someone who does not need it. The Tallboy is 68 , Intense Snipe 67.5 and Czar 68.2.

you are always welcome to borrow my tallboy - it has the 130 fork. the wheels are a bit heavy in both 27.5 and 29, but $$ can take care of that!

Back
Top Bottom