I need someone that is not allergic to poison ivy

gtluke

The Moped
I am not convinced of that. Convince me :confused:
Read the reports? Dude it's been used so long it's been out of patent for 20 years. Surely we have the evidence by now.

2016 a joint meeting of the United Nations (FAO) Panel of Experts on Pesticide Residues in Food and the Environment and the World Health Organization Core Assessment Group on Pesticide Residues concluded that based on the available evidence "glyphosate is unlikely to pose a carcinogenic risk to humans from exposure through the diet"

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Read the reports? Dude it's been used so long it's been out of patent for 20 years. Surely we have the evidence by now.

2016 a joint meeting of the United Nations (FAO) Panel of Experts on Pesticide Residues in Food and the Environment and the World Health Organization Core Assessment Group on Pesticide Residues concluded that based on the available evidence "glyphosate is unlikely to pose a carcinogenic risk to humans from exposure through the diet"

Can we make a YouTube video of you drinking it?

gtluke

The Moped
Not a known carcinogen, everyone is afraid (netflix)
An absolutely positively known carcinogen, you all drink beer every day/week.
Get your heads on straight.

szymon

Spraying wont do any good since most of the oil is still in the vine, unless you want to wait for a long time for it to dry up. If you want to spray that's not roundup, mix vinegar, little table salt and dishwashing liquid and it will do the same thing roundup will.

gtluke

The Moped
Spraying wont do any good since most of the oil is still in the vine, unless you want to wait for a long time for it to dry up. If you want to spray that's not roundup, mix vinegar, little table salt and dishwashing liquid and it will do the same thing roundup will.
Yeah, except what you made could potentially be toxic. Be careful, just because you can make it out of a few household ingredients doesn't mean it's safe. We all know ammonia + Bleach = death. But vinegar + peroxide can F you up pretty good too. There's a bunch of things in your house that if you combine correctly can kill you or poison your property.
Roundup will kill the plant and leave the soil unharmed, so you can plant a garden.
But if you use your concoction then nothing will grow there for a while. It depends on what result you are after.

I don't understand why some would believe that whatever chemical compound you created by combining those ingredients is somehow safer than the chemical compound of roundup? I know the home made deer repellant thing going around a few years ago was highly toxic, you couldn't sell that in stores even if you wanted to.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My Google search tells me that 3 cups of Roundup will kill you if you drink it.

What if you drink it slowly over the course of a year? Will you build up an immunity to it? That would come in handy if you were ever in a battle of wits with a Sicilian.

gtluke

The Moped
I just drank 3 cups of dishwashing soap, I think I need to go to the hospital.
I can't believe I let this stuff touch my plates and silverware!
Dishwashing soap is clearly poison, stop using immediately.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just drank 3 cups of dishwashing soap, I think I need to go to the hospital.
I can't believe I let this stuff touch my plates and silverware!
Dishwashing soap is clearly poison, stop using immediately.

Pour 3 cups of dishwashing soap into a salad and eat it!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
All I have gotten so far out of this thread is Lance stuck his balls in roundup or dish soap then won a bunch of races and was then busted for doping.

Or was this a different thread.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I will pay for @gtluke 's dishwashing soap for the next 10 yrs if he uses 3 cups every time he runs the dishwasher.

rick81721

Lothar
Speaking of - going on a killing spree this weekend

18513219_1849009981983142_3339011496939094016_n.jpg

Top Bottom