I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl’s quills

here's a better picture of local legend Andy Salo climbing it. His left hand is on the horizontal where I had my cams. You match at the crimp his right hand is on, then make a HUGE move up to the next horizontal that's actually not great. Then bust out a big roof. No gear available this whole time either.
eGk4mGg.jpg

another ass that lets their chickens inside, and wonders why the family gets sick all the time.....

soundz rulez

tumblr_oxriopgM7C1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Attempting to help Jim through the Crux of Maria direct yesterday. Set up a pully system with a klemheist and used body weight to give a pull. My fault for trying to belay 210ft above the Crux. (at Shawangunk Ridge)

Continue reading...

soundz rulez

tumblr_oxvg8cXkUS1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Half way done with the #ecea #scrubpineenduro
I’m horrible in the sand and whoops but I think I’m doing okay. Saw @mike_sigety out there volunteering. (at Pine Barrens)

Continue reading...

soundz rulez

tumblr_oxvluq5pXB1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Done. 21 points. Not sure how that’ll stack up but the guys here on my line we’re super solid so I didn’t make any time keeping mistakes. I was just 4 minutes behind on all 5 tests. Total of 21 minutes behind the perfect score. (at Brendan T. Byrne State Forest)

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom