I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl’s quills

gtluke

The Moped
here's a better picture of local legend Andy Salo climbing it. His left hand is on the horizontal where I had my cams. You match at the crimp his right hand is on, then make a HUGE move up to the next horizontal that's actually not great. Then bust out a big roof. No gear available this whole time either.
eGk4mGg.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
another ass that lets their chickens inside, and wonders why the family gets sick all the time.....

gtluke

The Moped
soundz rulez

tumblr_oxriopgM7C1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Attempting to help Jim through the Crux of Maria direct yesterday. Set up a pully system with a klemheist and used body weight to give a pull. My fault for trying to belay 210ft above the Crux. (at Shawangunk Ridge)

Continue reading...

gtluke

The Moped
soundz rulez

tumblr_oxvg8cXkUS1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Half way done with the #ecea #scrubpineenduro
I’m horrible in the sand and whoops but I think I’m doing okay. Saw @mike_sigety out there volunteering. (at Pine Barrens)

Continue reading...

gtluke

The Moped
soundz rulez

tumblr_oxvluq5pXB1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Done. 21 points. Not sure how that’ll stack up but the guys here on my line we’re super solid so I didn’t make any time keeping mistakes. I was just 4 minutes behind on all 5 tests. Total of 21 minutes behind the perfect score. (at Brendan T. Byrne State Forest)

Continue reading...

Top Bottom