I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl’s quills

20170926_185549.jpg

awesome!!

why do some IG pictures embed, and some i need to click through?

Oh, I remember KVELERTAK...they opened for AIR SUPPLY at the beacon. Good show.

after 5 minutes of searching, i have concluded that there is no hardcore version of On the Wings of Love....

although...

What piece caught you? Did you poop your pants?
I showed you in person, but here it is again for anyone else wondering.
I knew it was a touch move. I had the yellow piece in and clipped. saw how hard it was, and stuck the blue piece in and clipped them together.
i-DmZhrtp-X2.jpg

And I was telling Dave VW that when I fell, I couldn't get lowered down. I had traveled so far out on the buttress that I would have to basically be lowered back to the bottom of the cliff, 140ft down. I had about 140ft of rope out already too from the GT ledge. total rope length is 70m so getting lowered was probably out of the question. So I had to boink around and push on and off till I could get a hold of the wall again and scurry back up to where I fell. I think I fell about 25 feet.
Here was the last "stance" I had. It wasn't a stance, I had to use considerable strength to hold myself on the wall, so I couldn't catch a really relaxing break before going for the big move. Once I fell I just used the rope tension to help me catch a break because at that point I wasn't going to send it clean anyway.
Will totally try it again.
i-fBf9G3q-X2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom