I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl’s quills

gtluke

The Moped
soundz rulez

tumblr_owfip2f5Ss1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Baby James is almost walking. Momma so proud. (at The Manor)

Continue reading...

gtluke

The Moped
soundz rulez

tumblr_owfxqppvko1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Saw this line from the ground and decided to lead it without looking in the guidbook to find out the grade. Start was difficult and unprotected but I didn’t die and made it. Turns out it’s a 5.9
Even with a freshly broken finger and f’d knee. Can’t wait to get all healed up.
@byronigoe following.

Continue reading...

gtluke

The Moped
Nooooo, stay broken. Otherwise I'm going to have to spend a ton of time in the gym this winter trying to catch up.
you climb at the same level as me in the gym, you just need more practice outdoors to practice the moves that you can't practice in the gym.
and staying calm, and learning how to recover while on a climb. But that just takes time.
you gotta get on the other end of the rope now, in the gym and outside. it'll really teach you to stay calm and stay smooth.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
yo - i'm no good for tonight, but i didn't forget about you and woody hitting the gym mondays. hopefully next week if you are around. i gotta start doing some laps, bouldering ain't no good for endurance.

gtluke

The Moped
soundz rulez

tumblr_owtiwkLuGa1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

The hairier Vermonter woody named brother Kevin walked up on us climbing at the beer walls on Saturday. Awesome surprise. We paired up and got rad on some 5.8s together. Haven’t had reception for 3 days. (at Adirondack Mountains)

Continue reading...

gtluke

The Moped
soundz rulez

tumblr_oww8w8nhwW1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Absolute serendipity in the middle of nowhere Adirondacks Sunday morning. I was using this parking lot to access a little known Rock climbing area in the shade and @radam_gnawrot was showing his parents around Keene Valley and he pulled up right behind us. I’ve actually met his parents once before at a punk rock show in Cranford. #stayrad (at Adirondack Rock & River Guide Service)

Continue reading...

Top Bottom