I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl’s quills

tumblr_orpcc7W4MK1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

#Mtbnj group ride at Stewart State Forest. Preview of the #SSSP course (at Stewart State Forest)

Continue reading...
You couldn't loan Steve a jersey?!?

tumblr_orv156Ukia1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Tuna loves swimming now. She used to be afraid of the water, now she can’t get enough! Could be the built-in bat ear sails. #acdra #cattledog (at Ringwood State Park)

Continue reading...

I'm hoping my boy comes around too.
Here he is watching Eliz swim, just sitting there freaking out.
IMG_7213.JPG

2 seconds later I dove in and he jumped in right after me.
Maybe that's what it takes.
He doesn't have bat ear sails, but a propeller tail. Uboat ish.

I'm hoping my boy comes around too.
Here he is watching Eliz swim, just sitting there freaking out.
View attachment 53507

2 seconds later I dove in and he jumped in right after me.
Maybe that's what it takes.
He doesn't have bat ear sails, but a propeller tail. Uboat ish.

Yeah I had to teach her but getting in the water. Tuna absolutely freaks out when she cant' get to me, so she ran out into the water after me, and then completely destroyed my chest and stomach clawing at me to get out of the water. After a few rounds she was less fearful of the water. Then she liked running in it. Today she was running full speed into the deep stuff and actually swimming without me throwing a stick out there.

Yeah I had to teach her but getting in the water. Tuna absolutely freaks out when she cant' get to me, so she ran out into the water after me, and then completely destroyed my chest and stomach clawing at me to get out of the water. After a few rounds she was less fearful of the water. Then she liked running in it. Today she was running full speed into the deep stuff and actually swimming without me throwing a stick out there.
Yeah, I think the boy will come around with time. This was maybe his third swim?
He'll have many opportunities for sure. And I can try getting him out in the shallow end too. That might help.

I skipped out on the 2nd half of the school day. I thought "I wonder if Luke and Tuna can come out to play" but instead I did my introvert thing over at Jungle. Next time I'll chat you up.

I skipped out on the 2nd half of the school day. I thought "I wonder if Luke and Tuna can come out to play" but instead I did my introvert thing over at Jungle. Next time I'll chat you up.

Whaaaaaa, I took this picture of geology for you too!
Why is this rock on the top of a big hill in the middle of Ringwood?
IMG_20170620_144321098.jpg
IMG_20170620_144345530.jpg

Without being there to see it (hint, we can go back) - it's probably a glacial erratic.

I'm in Mo-town starting Monday the 26th for camp and done by 3ish - so hit me up (well, msg me) if you and Tuna want to ride!

Back
Top Bottom