I can’t win. Pivot fail.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
you should take care of your stuff better like i do
B2WfO8A.gif

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think the problem is that this bike doesn't have any actual pivots. This whole "Les" thing is a little too clever for me. ;)

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think I've cracked every carbon hardtail I've ever had, except for the current one. I did crack it but I got a replacement which hasn't cracked....yet.

If it's carbon, it's going to break eventually. There are some exceptions but this is usually the case.

Plus for a guy who hovers in the 190lb range, maybe a steel or Ti frame would be better? Then you would be able to fix the cracks yourself.....right?

I'm not helping, am I?

Dairyman

Hopefully they get one to you quickly. I was waiting for a few mknthes for my first frame. Second(warranty) was around 5 weeks. It sucked waiting for so long only for it to break so quickly. Warranty replacement is already creaking like the first one ;(

91CCC488-1CAD-442C-B135-63DA7FDF47E9.pngF5CC5583-BF51-4945-97B6-18565C546482.png

Might be time to step up to a ti bike

images

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Can you assholes stop making me want to buy a new bike?

Thanks.

Forums tend to be full of enablers. :p
Hopefully they get one to you quickly. I was waiting for a few mknthes for my first frame. Second(warranty) was around 5 weeks. It sucked waiting for so long only for it to break so quickly. Warranty replacement is already creaking like the first one ;(

View attachment 70840View attachment 70841

Might be time to step up to a ti bike

images

Not a guarantee of stepping up. Some of you might remember Jeff O'Hara from CC, he had a Lynskey that cracked. He was pretty disappointed.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Forums tend to be full of enablers. :p

Not a guarantee of stepping up. Some of you might remember Jeff O'Hara from CC, he had a Lynskey that cracked. He was pretty disappointed.
I explained to @Riggedfmx that ti is awesome 5% of the time. The other 95% it was welded incorrectly and frame is worthless. Ti is not forgiving to work with.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, lots of shitty ti out there. A reputable custom frame builder should be ok

Top Bottom