I’m out guys. Norm doesn’t like me and I can’t change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Huh, I thought that you put that there.

The majority of these titles were due to some joke in a thread. A bunch of them, including Rick's, were possibly done be he-who-shall-not-be-named who incidentally is not banned but chooses not to post anymore. There are a bunch of titles that I couldn't begin to guess where they came from. Ok I guess Pat did it, after reading a few more posts.

Username changes pretty much happen when someone asks for it. So it usually goes like this:

Bob1289743980752348507234: Hey who can change my username?
@JimN - tags me
Norm: _changes username to something dumb_
Then we go back & forth and we settle on something

I don't usually change anyone's username blindly, unless they are a friend or at least friendly with. I'll just leave that there.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lastly, I am overly thankful for all of the hard work @Norm and the crew put in, I'm also thankful for any member here whether they just ride bikes or dedicate their lives to trail maintenance. I formerly apologize for shitting in @Norm 's house while he's eating breakfast. I was never going to badmouth mtbnj on FB or IG. Not sure how I became that bad guy. Cheers, let's have a beer and race bikes...and please change my screen name to David Taylor, Turbo, Dipshit , Numbnuts or anything but what it was. Oh, and I weld, sorry for the long paragraphs...it's not my gig...the whole writing thing. Thanks.

Wait.

Did you just give me the OK to change your name to "Numbnuts"? I'm...honestly I'm not sure what to do with that.

Dave, I appreciate the post and I apologize for having no tolerance that day. But as I have not had a drink since April of 2017, I'll pass on the beer and maybe we can meet at the coffee shop or something.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Wait.

Did you just give me the OK to change your name to "Numbnuts"? I'm...honestly I'm not sure what to do with that.

Dave, I appreciate the post and I apologize for having no tolerance that day. But as I have not had a drink since April of 2017, I'll pass on the beer and maybe we can meet at the coffee shop or something.
I’m still not sure how I pissed in your cereal however but Numbnuts, Dave, Dipshit, Turbo, Normsbff are all ok usernames by me. Ill do coffee.

serviceguy

What is your beard oil preference?
Don’t know, ask this guy...
myBeard.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
did you just do what i think you did?

do you really want me to hunt you down and slash your tires (both car and bikes) AND burn your house down? (to start with)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_methods_of_torture

this is def one way to handle it. very effective.

And I do not have the ability to change names or avatars (well i do, because i have the magic to get into the database, but too much work)

But i can use that BB code trick to tag someone with a different name, or even close to invisibly.

thegock

this is def one way to handle it. very effective.

And I do not have the ability to change names or avatars (well i do, because i have the magic to get into the database, but too much work)

But i can use that BB code trick to tag someone with a different name, or even close to invisibly.

Pat,

@fidodie

If u get into the database, can you make a QR fork fit a thru axle wheel? AFAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom