Hudson valley/west berkshires fun

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
I'm fortunate to have a friend with a vaca home that's coincidentally next to some great trails. It's about a half hour from Hudson and near the mass border. There's a dedicated trail crew that has been building great trails, and every time I'm up here there's more mileage. The group is called ccmba (Columbia county mtb assoc) and has built trails ranging from bermed out flow to enduro/dh with jumps to slow grind rocky tech. They have the advantage of some decent elevation so there's plenty of descending. I wouldn't have ever known it's there if it wasn't for strava heatmap.
Here's some photos of the trail AJ that's as hard as anything in jungle habitat.

Attachments

• IMG_4361.JPG
    IMG_4361.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4362.JPG
    IMG_4362.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4363.JPG
    IMG_4363.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 83

huffster

Are these pics from Beebe Hill SF? Seems like a place I need to build into some future travel plans. Thanks for the heads-up.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
IMG_4365.JPG
Are these pics from Beebe Hill SF? Seems like a place I need to build into some future travel plans. Thanks for the heads-up.
Yeah, it's beebe hill. Also Pittsfield state forest isn't far but I haven't made it there yet. Pretty area. Found a nice swimming hole in great barrington too.

Top Bottom