Hub Suggestions

A little update... Got my wheelset built. Nextie carbon blanks no decals, black Dt nipples and dt 2.0 spokes, turquoise i9s from and rear. Just got the tires mounted first ride is tomorrow. I already know I'm going to love them just running up and down the street.

For shits and giggles I weighed the rims + rim tape and valves. New set up weighs 1870g old dt Swiss m1900 2054g. So 184g or 6.5oz off the rims. The new rims are also 32 spoke compaired to 28. Overall I'm happy, I wasn't looking to save weight just get better hub engagement and I got both.
View attachment 62607View attachment 62608View attachment 62609
Turquoise is hot AF, just got my project 321’s in that color

A little update... Got my wheelset built. Nextie carbon blanks no decals, black Dt nipples and dt 2.0 spokes, turquoise i9s from and rear. Just got the tires mounted first ride is tomorrow. I already know I'm going to love them just running up and down the street.

For shits and giggles I weighed the rims + rim tape and valves. New set up weighs 1870g old dt Swiss m1900 2054g. So 184g or 6.5oz off the rims. The new rims are also 32 spoke compaired to 28. Overall I'm happy, I wasn't looking to save weight just get better hub engagement and I got both.
View attachment 62607View attachment 62608View attachment 62609

Meeting us in ringwood?

Turquoise is hot AF, just got my project 321’s in that color
i love it too, basically the only reason i got them over hope
When did you get the push coil shock?
like last week, ordered it when they ran their demo shock sale in december
Meeting us in ringwood?
details? im off tomorrow but wont be functioning until at best noon, im working until 6a tonight into friday

Back
Top Bottom