How to annoy co-worker that sits next to me.

ellbiddy

Take a "phone call" and mention how the swine flu and/or other communicable disease is getting you down.

BiknBen

1 Eavesdrop on his phone conversations and then poke fun at him afterwords about what he was talking about.

2 Randomly hit the cube wall.

3 Shot rubber bands that bounce off the ceiling and into his lap.

4 Look over their shoulder but don't announce that you are there. Then comment about something on their computer screen.

5 Sniffle, clear your throat, blow your nose, cough, etc. ALL DAY!

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Urinating on people always works wonders, unless it's new year's eve in Baton Rouge, when people care a lot less.

But do tell, what is it that's annoying you specifically?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
every time he gets up, steal his pen/pencil. remove one from his pen/pencil holder too if he has one. this will most certainly drive him to insanity.

rlb

This was in the office, and it cracked me up for some reason. Put his cell phone up in the ceiling and keep calling it. Only works if you have a drop ceiling.

Also you would have to adjust the volume just right so you can hear it but cant really pinpoint where its coming from.

rlb

Another good one if you're using windows computers.

Take a screen shot of his desktop then make it his wallpaper. Then set up the taskbar to autohide, and drag it to the left edge of the screen, instead of having it at the bottom.

Putting a piece of dark tape over the mouse sensor drives people nuts for a few seconds too. Or longer if they're not smart enough to turn over the mouse and look at it.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Another good one if you're using windows computers.

Take a screen shot of his desktop then make it his wallpaper. Then set up the taskbar to autohide, and drag it to the left edge of the screen, instead of having it at the bottom.

Pure evil, I love it!!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We had a guy in my former office that warrented constant pranks. Mainly bc he was such a deek hole to everyone and would flip out if anyone played a joke on him. Anyway, we had endless episodes with this guy. This one was my favorite. He was such a grinch, we brought christmas to his cubicle. Our network admin even set up his log on sound to "your a mean one, mr grinch" We even hid a camera and video taped him coming in, freaking out and ripping the lights down. Classic! The president of the company used to egg us on all the time too. However after many pranks he had to step in and stop us as he was afraid that the company was going to get sued for harrassment. :D

Attachments

• 1213061821.jpg
    1213061821.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 54

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Snag his or her phone and send an outrageous group text to their contacts. Like "I think I have ghonerea". I do it all the time to my local bartender.

Top Bottom