JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
NJ, NY, CT, VT, ME, NH, MA, RI, PA, MD, DE, VA, WV, DC, AZ, CA, NV, TX

Outside the US: Canadia, Switzerland, France

(All on a unicycle)

Last edited:

trener1

Hmm, let me see if I can remember.

MTB, NY, NJ, CT, PA, MD, VT, WV, NC, CA.
Road, NY, NJ, CT, PA, MD, VT, WV, SC, NC, CA, CO, HI, RI, DE, MA.

Outside of the US
Peru, Costa Rica, Belize, Grenada

Last edited:

Chris(NJ)

Fund thread....lets see how many I can remember :)

Here's my MTB list. If I were to go back and add in BMX racing, I'd probably add about 8 more states. But it's been so long that I'll leave them off this list and do the ones I've ridden in the last 4-5 years.
NJ, NY, CT, VT, PA, DE, MD, NC, TX, UT, CO, WY, CA,

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
man i need to get out more i have so far

VA
MD
NJ
NY
PA

ill work harder on this in the coming year

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
NJ: MTB, CX, Road
NY: MTB, CX, Road
PA: MTB, CX, Road
DE: MTB, CX
MD: MTB
OH: MTB
VT: MTB
NH: Road
MA: MTB
CT: CX
ID: MTB, Road
WA: Road
D.C.: Road

Also ridden the road in Montreal and Nova Scotia, Canada, as well as various towns along the coast of Cornwall, England.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
MTB so far:
NJ - All over
PA - Allegrippis (Raystown Lake)
VT - Kingdom Trails
WV - Canaan, Snowshoe
DE - White Clay

Road:
FL - In late March I'm doing a century (104 miles to be exact) from Key Largo to Key West

JohnnyWestood

My list isn’t even worth mentioning, but the one place I have ridden mtb other than NJ is South Lake Tahoe. And I highly recommend that. Anyone with the ability to get there should go. I called it my bucket list ride at the time but have since come up with enough to fill 2 buckets.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
My list isn’t even worth mentioning, but the one place I have ridden mtb other than NJ is South Lake Tahoe. And I highly recommend that. Anyone with the ability to get there should go. I called it my bucket list ride at the time but have since come up with enough to fill 2 buckets.
I've never ridden South Tahoe but I have skied there (Heavenly, Alpine Meadows, and Kirkwood) but when I was skiing there I couldn't help but think about how awesome it would be to mountain bike there. Just the views alone would be worth the trip.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This thread wood be better with colored maps. like dis:
AZ-CA-CO-CT-DE-FL-GA-ID-MA-MD-MN-MT-NC-NH-NJ-NM-NV-NY-OR-PA-RI-SC-TN-UT-VA-VT-WA-WI-WY.png

JohnnyWestood

I've never ridden South Tahoe but I have skied there (Heavenly, Alpine Meadows, and Kirkwood) but when I was skiing there I couldn't help but think about how awesome it would be to mountain bike there. Just the views alone would be worth the trip.
The entire thing was a pinch-me moment. Flowy with some tech. High altitude though. But I made it through OK. Rent a dream bike from Over The Edge and ride from there or they will shuttle you. Just a great experience. Biggest Blue Jays I’ve ever seen.

Top Bottom