how do you really feel about people that park in veteran/child only spots that dont have children or arent a veteran thread

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
why does this bother me so much? i see lazy ass people getting out of their car after they park in a spot that says "for shoppers with children" AND THEY AINT GOT NO CHILDREN. theres tons of other parking spots for you to pick. can you not walk an extra 10 spots? obviously its hard to pick out who is a veteran and who isn't, and harder to call them out on it,

BUT WHEN YOU PARK IN A SPOT THAT SAYS PARKING FOR KIDS AND YOU DONT HAVE CHILDREN IN THE CAR YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOKIN ASSCLOWN

we live in nj - so we don't have those spots.

and yes to the idiot parking - i had an escalade park in a spot next to me that was way too small because it was "front row", i'm not sure how she got out of the vehicle.
when she came back to the car, i was pulling out, and i'm thinking i'd make it easy for her to get back in.
she starts screaming at me that i almost ran her over, cause she decided to get in the truck while i started moving.

how about the escalade that parks in the compact car spot in the parking garage?

COMPACT COMPARED TO WHAT A FOOKIN WINNEBAGO

i hate that too.... but ummmm...

aren't those spots for moms w/kids "priority" spots? not only for them? like on the train, i can sit in the handicap priority spots but i'm supposed to move when someone who needs it comes along.

i always just park in the back of the lot... would rather walk a little than deal with that shit.

aren't those spots for moms w/kids "priority" spots? not only for them? like on the train, i can sit in the handicap priority spots but i'm supposed to move when someone who needs it comes along.
nope, just people with children. clear as day

nope, just people with children. clear as day
Ah ok... I've never really paid attention to the wording on them... But either way, I see a pink mom sign or a handicap sign or whatever, I just keep moving.

What really burns my biscuits is when peeps with handicapped tags take a non-handicapped spot.
I usually make a citizens arrest if I have the time.

maybe if they took the mirror tag down while they were driving, they could see their assigned spots........

This is why I always bring a military issue firearm and a baby whenever I go to the store. That way I can just park in those spots and leave the baby and gun in the front seat together while I run inside, and if anyone questions whether or not I should park there, all they have to do is look inside the car and they'll see I'm legit.

This is why I always bring a military issue firearm and a baby whenever I go to the store. That way I can just park in those spots and leave the baby and gun in the front seat together while I run inside, and if anyone questions whether or not I should park there, all they have to do is look inside the car and they'll see I'm legit.
#winning

my mental handicap, (in my case parallelophobia), also allows me to utilize handicapped parking spaces. my shrink says its ok.

I try not to judge. I remember hearing from someone years ago that his wife had a handicapped placard and people would give her shit all the time. She had some medical condition where after 30 steps or so she'd be almost unable to walk. Looked young and healthy however so people assumed she was an asshole.

I never actually notice this but then again I do all my shopping online... Like Monkey Soup, I'm LAZY. I park in the back so I don't have to deal with assholes or looking for a spot.

Back
Top Bottom