How about a Job posting site

Am sure we all know somone looking for a job? Why not have a spot were we can post jobs in our respective companies and help fellow riders find jobs??.. I know we still have 5 open postions in our Lakewood office..

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Like there aren't enough job sites on there? We don't want to litter the playground with that nonsense!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i dont want a job really...its the money i am after. just pm me for my address so you can mail me a check. i also take paypal
ig weissass

Panhead

I don't see it as littering the playground. Most people would hire someone they know over someone off one of the other sites if such person fit the bill.

Odd jobs around the house is also a good side gig. Not everyone is handy or has time to do the wifey list. Pay someone from the board to sheetrock, do plumbing, roof while you're at work so you can save the weekends for riding.

walter

Fourth Party
^^^^^ I need a sheetrock/tile guy to repair my bathroom shower stall. I made the mistake of not turning off my outside water and the pipe froze and broke. I'm on a slab so all the pipes run through the walls. We had to cut out the ceiling of my shower to get to the pipe. If the ceiling can be repaired that would be great, if not we would like to have the whole stall re done.

Anybody want dibs?

Panhead

^^^^^ I need a sheetrock/tile guy to repair my bathroom shower stall. I made the mistake of not turning off my outside water and the pipe froze and broke. I'm on a slab so all the pipes run through the walls. We had to cut out the ceiling of my shower to get to the pipe. If the ceiling can be repaired that would be great, if not we would like to have the whole stall re done.

Anybody want dibs?

Get in touch with Mattyb. I feel your pain with frozen pipes, just had to redo my father-in-laws whole plumbing after he ran out of heat.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Anybody want dibs?

i'm the man who can... pm me really...

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i need someone to repair my honda snowblower and tell me how to maintain it

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm the man who can... pm me really...

Matty... I just bought a house. If I need anything done, you will be the guy.
I think it may be somewhat close to you... Glen Gardner...?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Matty... I just bought a house. If I need anything done, you will be the guy.
I think it may be somewhat close to you... Glen Gardner...?

You are gonna be close, yeah let me know what needs to be done...

RNG1

i need someone to repair my honda snowblower and tell me how to maintain it

My next door neighbor could take care of this for you and we are pretty close to you. I will mention it to him today and PM you.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My next door neighbor could take care of this for you and we are pretty close to you. I will mention it to him today and PM you.

What do you know this thread actually works :D The snowblower hasn't worked in like 2-3 years (wish I had it for this season). Cosmetically it's in excellent shape .. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the gas and oil and stuff, the engine is not blown up or anything. There was someone who fixed it for us a while back and told us to how to maintain it, but of course we didn't do it, so it stopped working again after a season. This time, I gotta write down how to maintain it :cool:

Thanks!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What do you know this thread actually works :D The snowblower hasn't worked in like 2-3 years (wish I had it for this season). Cosmetically it's in excellent shape .. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the gas and oil and stuff, the engine is not blown up or anything. There was someone who fixed it for us a while back and told us to how to maintain it, but of course we didn't do it, so it stopped working again after a season. This time, I gotta write down how to maintain it :cool:

Thanks!

the most important thing to do before you put it away in the spring is to drain the gas tank. After you drain gas start it up to run out any residual gas in the lines and carburetor. If you let gas sit in your snowblower until next winter it will turn into something other than gas and your carburetor will get messed up.

kush

This is how our construction gets done - this chick's greeeat!!

I just ride my bike :p

* She's not for hire!

Attachments

• inka-constr2.jpg
    inka-constr2.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 70
Top Bottom