Hop Brook MTB 4/8

Mtbdog

Anyone going to the race this weekend? Any information on the trail conditions? Is this weather going to be a problem? Thanks!

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got this email from the promoter, looks like the race will happen:

Less than one week until Hop Brook XC on April 8th! Head to our bikereg page and get registered! Laurel BC will be cooking tasty burgers (meat and veggie) for all racers after each race - cook-out is FREE with entry to the race. Hop Brook is PRE-Registration ONLY as we cannot accept funds inside the Park.

Be sure to pick up a number plate for the new CBR Offroad Race Series. ALL racers must purchase a plate that corresponds to the category you will be racing at Hop Brook. Fatbike and First Timers DO NOT need to purchase plates. Follow this link to the number plate page: www.bikereg.com/cbr-offroad-series

Hop Brook XC will be happening RAIN or SHINE. In accordance with our permit we are allowed to race no matter the weather. HOP BROOK 2018 is 100% happening!!

Hop Brook XC and all CBR Offroad races are USACycling-sanctioned and apart of the CT Championship Series. This mean you will need a USAC annual or one-day license to race.

THANKS FOR RACING!

Kurt D'Aniello

Laurel Bicycle Foundation

D'Aniello's Amity Bicycles

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like we may get lucky with the weather. I just Reg'd (I'll probably wake up to a blizzard in the forecast)
I think @Kirt and @muddybike are going to race too. An 11:30 AM start is pretty ideal for trekking up to Connecticut.
By this time last year I had done 5 races already. This is going to hurt.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I did this a couple years ago. Top notch stuff. Bring every arrow in yer quiver. If I didn't have a play date this weekend, I'd be there. Good luck @jShort, @Kirt & @muddybike. You'll be hopping from strength to strength Give em what for.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i_dont_even_ndt.gif

ooks like this goes from a $33 race to a $46 dollar race wtf. @jShort

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Reading all the info on the different sites and I'm not sure. It makes it sound as if you only need a plate if you are doing the series. I'm confused. I bought the plate anyway. :rolleyes:

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Reading all the info on the different sites and I'm not sure. It makes it sound as if you only need a plate if you are doing the series. I'm confused. I bought the plate anyway. :rolleyes:

It's definitely not clear. I just looked to. I guarantee there's going to be a lot of people who reg for the race and never look at there race info and see about the plate. And if they can't accept cash on site, then what.

Top Bottom