Home made bike rack fo zero dollas

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
92F80BC5-256F-4521-90B9-613597DB97BB.JPG I made this at the end of 2015. Fits fat bikes up to 4" tires. Also fits skinnies. Best used for large or xl frames. Used two tie down straps. Fits 1.5" trailer hitch. Free to the first taker. Located in hazlet. I can also drop off on thursdays at chimney rock or near by. FREE!

I think that's what the bar going front/rear is for. Tie-downs, sort of like how a motorcycle goes on a rack.

I almost want this for my fat bike. Fat bike in the winter can be a PIA, doesn't fit my regular rack and whenever I use it it's too gross to put in my car.

No prob, im not in a rush.... my old man could use it but he's in FL for the rest of the month working on some retirement stuff. If someone wants to pick it up in the interim, don't need to hold it for me either.

Pretty sure @David Taylor can weld better than factories in korea ;)

I think you meant North Korea!

1155271.jpg

Let me see what is happening at the home front and work I normally don't get out of here until 5.
Will they hold it there? If so I can get it by Sunday for sure...

Call me, lost your number . I'll be at allaire at 5...973-445-3329
If Matt is not there I will be out of the office around 6 today which puts me down at the park around 6:30 and can pick it up then if you want...

Back
Top Bottom