Home Inspections for members

terrabike01

If any members or their friends or family are selling or buying a house, condo, townhouse, commercial property give me a call! I'll give you guys a discounted rate on any of my inspection/testing services.
Give me a call at 908-379-9311, PM me here or visit www.terrahomeinspectionsllc.com for more information.
I'm always available 7 days a week. You can always call me anytime if you have any questions at all about home inspections!
Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and hopefully a safe and accident free 2016!
Frank

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good to know Frank... Thanks.. Meant to ask when you mentioned it the other day. We're in our "forever house" (for at least the next 10 years), but I'll keep you in mind if any friends need your services...

jnos

Hey Frank. I'm house shopping now and will give you a shout when the time comes.

jackx

If any members or their friends or family are selling or buying a house, condo, townhouse, commercial property give me a call! I'll give you guys a discounted rate on any of my inspection/testing services.
Give me a call at 908-379-9311, PM me here or visit www.terrahomeinspectionsllc.com for more information.
I'm always available 7 days a week. You can always call me anytime if you have any questions at all about home inspections!
Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and hopefully a safe and accident free 2016!
Frank

Thanks, Frank! This is a really generous offer. I don't foresee needing an inspection anytime soon, but this is great to know!

jnos

Time to update this thread. @terrabike01 did a home inspection for me just before the snow came to town (perfect timing). The house was in pretty good shape, but Frank went over it with a fine tooth comb. He even pulled out the thermal camera to make sure the wall had insulation in them.

In my 20's, I was a contractor and saw a good amount of home inspection reports that friends or customers asked me to review. I can say, without a doubt, that Frank's report was the easiest to read and best documented of the couple dozen that I've seen. My realtor was also impressed with how thorough he was.

If you are buying a house in an area that Frank works in, I highly recommend giving him a call.

terrabike01

Hey @jnos Jay, thanks for the great mtbNJ review! I'm glad you were happy with the inspection and the report. A happy client is all that matters to me. I try my best at every inspection and it takes me 2-3 times longer to produce a report than most of the other inspectors out there. As they say.... the proof is in the pudding. And most of the time, the pudding is the report. Thank you for the business and I hope all goes well with the house purchase.

Top Bottom