High Point State Park Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Who is riding up there?
Conditions?

Situation after rain?

conditions are good, typical spring conditions. its mostly rocky carriage paths. The Mashipicon trail has some errosion as always. not much use otherwise.

mtn

Well who wants to ride up rt 23 from Montague and then descend the trails?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well who wants to ride up rt 23 from Montague and then descend the trails?

Hit me up, I'm interested. I've seen on Strava there are some pretty cool looking trails between Iris and 23. I xc ski up there in the winter sometimes, but I've only ridden there once. I rode the Monument trail and some of the ski trails and I'm not sure what else. I would also like to hit the Port Jervis trails, since I've never been. This stuff is just too far away.

Reactions: mtn

mtn

Hit me up, I'm interested. I've seen on Strava there are some pretty cool looking trails between Iris and 23. I xc ski up there in the winter sometimes, but I've only ridden there once. I rode the Monument trail and some of the ski trails and I'm not sure what else. I would also like to hit the Port Jervis trails, since I've never been. This stuff is just too far away.

Definitely not a great place to ride for the trails. There are a few decent ones, but that's it. If it is far for you, I'd probably just skip HP and go to PJ.

Top Bottom