Hi, new to the forum and new to MTB. Need your help!

Thanks to all for caring and advice. Much appreciated!! I have to say that the first time when i rode i wasnt cautious enough when crossing bridges bc i didnt know anything about riding but now after all the pains i had to go thru... lol (thankful that i didnt get badly injured) i am well aware of the danger and dont go beyond my capacity. Now I stop before a bridge, decide if i can do it or not or if it’s safe enough to say i wouldnt get killed here even if i fall, and only try when im well prepared & have confidence to do it. I’ve been doing a good job (i think) managing it so far..... and that one time i went off and fell into the water wasnt unexpected. I knew i couldve fell but i tried anyway bc i thought the worst thing that could happen to me would be getting soaked in 48 degrees weather lol (which actually happened and i dont recommend it. it’s freezing..) As far as no medical emergency involved and i can laugh talking about it, i think it’s all part of learning, right?? Always safety first. i dont want anyone getting concerned bc of me. :)

Whenever I get to an obstacle I'm not sure I can do I close my eyes, it has served me well.

Back
Top Bottom