Hey All

jackx

Welcome!

As recommended, it may be a good idea to personalize your avatar yourself before one gets assigned to you. There may be some random clock after which things just seem to happen.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@Norm if you still do the avatar thing...
whalefart.png

Astark

Whale Farts
Honestly anything but Whale Fart...

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The last couple of weeks have been crazy work wise. I hope to join on one of the sunday rides...

If anyone is free on mondays let me know...

qclabrat

Honestly anything but Whale Fart...

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The last couple of weeks have been crazy work wise. I hope to join on one of the sunday rides...

If anyone is free on mondays let me know...
what time, there was a Fun Monday ride at Chimney Rock but it gets dark soon now and Alpine is years away
Where do you typically ride?

Also doesn't P Diddy live in Alpine? does he ride?

Tell us what you want to be called and Norm will eventually get to it. Glad you have a sense of humor.

Astark

Whale Farts
I typically ride in Alpine at the boy scout camp. If I only lived in Alpine...my taxes would be a hell of a lot lower...

Diddy was on the trails the other day...

Call me Astark

jackx

So Astark Whale Farts is your full name, but you prefer to be addressed as Astark. Got it.

qclabrat

I typically ride in Alpine at the boy scout camp. If I only lived in Alpine...my taxes would be a hell of a lot lower...

Diddy was on the trails the other day...

Call me Astark
Give it a few days, I think @Norm is travelling for the holidays and

Last edited:

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Norm processes name changes on a yearly basis every November 21st. You just missed the deadline. You will also need to submit a purchase order for $25, referencing 'Name Change Fee'.

It's also @Norm 's birthday today.

Top Bottom