Help support a great cause

BPaze

This weekend I will be attending the annual Greater New York ALS walk at the Jersey Shore, every year I do this in memory of my Uncle and Aunt's father who both unfortunately passed of this terrible disease. My Uncle was an amazing man that many here would have truly liked, he built classical guitars and cabinets, sang Opera and was a Vocational teacher at Grady High School for HVAC in Coney Island(yes it is as bad a neighborhood as it sounds). I don't usually share this very much and keep it as a family event as he passed around this time of year, but this is such a great community so I wanted to share. Please feel free to support a great cause

http://webgny.alsa.org/site/TR/Walks/GreaterNewYork?px=7337279&pg=personal&fr_id=13780

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Goddamn it I wanted to say first but I got beat.

You should set a goal. Because at $0 you already reached it. So people will click and be like "meh he has enough."

BPaze

Goddamn it I wanted to say first but I got beat.

You should set a goal. Because at $0 you already reached it. So people will click and be like "meh he has enough."
Honestly I have never thought about raising funds before, I usually just do my donation and do the walk with my family in memory of my Uncle, it is still pretty difficult for me as it is only 4 years this week, but I thought it might be time to try and start sharing and trying to raise money because it is a truly awful disease that I would wish on no one and a cure needs to be found.

Top Bottom