Hello From Edison!

TNR25

Hello everyone My name is Taylor. I've recently started paying more attention to my health and would love to incorporate bikes into my new lifestyle. I've been riding a bmx bike for a few years but am looking to switch gears so to speak. I dont have one yet but I'm looking into getting a 29" hardtail sometime very soon. I believe that will give me a good versatile bike I can use for most of what I want to do. I travel for work so my time is limited for a while but that won't stop me from doing what I can when I can. This seems to be a great group and look forward to meeting you all!

Mtbdog

Welcome! Lots of group rides going on, just jump in on one that's your pace and enjoy!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hello Taylor!
i wish you an excellent mountain bike and many more.....

see you at six mile run!

Last edited:

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@TNR25 welcome to the forum! You're not that far from me, when you get your 29er I can give you a tour of Hartshorne/Huber Woods...

Godzilla

Whats up taylor. Looking forward to you getting the bike and both of us meeting riders and learning the rooes. Btw. Myself and taylor are good friends, and both joined together. My name is kohl and its a pleasure

qclabrat

Welcome Taylor,
I'm in better shape since I started riding and joining this site 4 years ago. However, be warned about the beer thread, it's a killer to the waistline...
Hope to catch up with you and Kohl some time on the trails.

Jeff_STI

Welcome Taylor, I'm in the area of Plainfield and South Plainfield. Let me know when you want to ride some trails. :cool::)

TNR25

Welcome Taylor, I'm in the area of Plainfield and South Plainfield. Let me know when you want to ride some trails. :cool::)
Will do! Currently looking for a bike. Is there a "bike for sale" section I'm not allowed to see yet? I thought I saw someone mention it in a different post.

Top Bottom