Hedge Funds in northern NJ?

JetSnaiL

Anyone does know cozy small hedge funds in north NJ? I'm working downtown Manhattan and commute is killing me, as well as Manhattan itself. Would like to find something in NJ to have more time to ride my bike. :D

Thanks,
V

JetSnaiL

idea for you .. drive your car to fort lee and bike your way in!

AFAIK crossing GW bridge on a bicycle is not allowed. Plus, bikes are not allowed in the building where I work. Plus, we have no shower here. Not to mention that it will take much more time than it takes now. Currently I do ride from Verona to Exchange Place in Jersey City and take a PATH train, one stop and I am at work.

I was also thinking about motorcycle but it freaks me out - car drivers never look around, all these soccer moms are talking on the phone and don't give a damn about others.

I also lived in Jersey City, on the waterfront. But I don't like cities, not to mention that I got robbed and there are shootings almost every night.

So... here I am struggling.

gtluke

The Moped
You can ride your bike across the GWB, but yeah I hear you.
What's your rate of return if I give you my life savings? :)

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
there's a walk / bike path on GWB .. you should try it sometime!

6613_556861887158_711381_32615056_8056289_n.jpg

Rozack

I know there are some in the ShortHills Area. The 51 JFK Pkwy Building has a couple, Credit Capital Investments is one that comes to mind.

Max

I live in Bloomfield and some times ride my motorcycle in...it actually takes more time, not less.... Getting home however, is much quicker. Knight Securities is in Jersey City.

Last edited:
Top Bottom