Health & Physical Education Teacher

Eileen

I know there are a lot of teachers on this site. I'm just about to wrap up my masters and I'm looking for a teaching job. I'm certified K-12 in Health and Physical Education. I'm in Clifton so anything within an hour or so would be awesome. Any help making my dream come true would be greatly appreciated!!

Dr Superb

Will there actually be open teaching positions after this year? considering everything Christie has done to sabotage schools...

ebineezer

Yeah I'm in the same boat, looking to find a job as an art teacher. It's not looking great but ya never know. I suggest substitute teaching in the meantime, might help you get a foot in the door...

Eileen

I've been subbing and working summer camps. I'm trying to stay positive and hope that I'm one of the few with a teaching job come September.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ebineezer said:
Yeah I'm in the same boat, looking to find a job as an art teacher. It's not looking great but ya never know. I suggest substitute teaching in the meantime, might help you get a foot in the door...

Of all the things in the world art teacher would have been my last guess ;)

MST.ESQ

Will there actually be open teaching positions after this year? considering everything Christie has done to sabotage schools...

No offense, but it is a matter of simple economics, not sabotage. Trenton did not have the guts to fix this problem last year when tax revenue already started taking a dive.

That being said, many NJ school districts are not laying off Phys Ed teachers due to State Curriculum requirements that must be met. However, after-school sports are suffering. My wife is going to check with her district. However, she tells me that these jobs are difficult to come by even in a good economy due to low turnover in the position. Many teachers in her district are retiring this year to lock in medical retirement benefits at the current rate. I will let you know if she hears of anything.

I know there are a lot of teachers on this site. I'm just about to wrap up my masters and I'm looking for a teaching job. I'm certified K-12 in Health and Physical Education. I'm in Clifton so anything within an hour or so would be awesome. Any help making my dream come true would be greatly appreciated!!

I sent an email over to my best friends wife she works at the sayerville school system and i have also reached out to my wifes cousin, she works in the Red Bank school system. Ill notify you if i hear anything.

thanks
Mike

Top Bottom