Heads Up!!!

:getsome:Was at Ceres yesterday and the upper rollercoster by the golf course coming off the skinny and up the ridge around the bend where the drop off is. I sure it is called sugar taps, someone kicked the bulkhead down and some off the path. Not much room so be careful! Thank you Scott for telling me the name of the bend.


Well-Known Member
Yeah it's called Sugartaps and it should be repaired over the next few days. Vandalism has been an ongoing problem over the past few months.