Headphones Recommendations

THATmanMANNY

Skull Candy should meet his needs. But this is Manny, so he will try to get a $100 value for $3...
It never hurts and I'm not killing puppies by doing so!

I'm looking at the Sony MDR1s...

"Soundguy" - i trust this guy. I'll put SHURE on my radar. I've see the SE215s go for low $60 at one point.

Last edited:

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
"Soundguy" - i trust this guy. I'll put SHURE on my radar. I've see the SE215s go for low $60 at one point.

I've been rocking the se535's for about 5 years now without a single issue (aside from being mauled by my dog). From what I've seen the se215's have the exact same build construction...just cheaper internals. They are insanely durable.

THATmanMANNY

To norms disbelief spent $68 on new shure earbuds on ebay. Holy shit that is 2,267% of my current ones. Fuck this! I should have waited 8 more hours for the 20% coupon vs 15%. I thought i was getting a deal. Fuck me! Used ones even sell for $60, wtf? So at least i only spent $8 if they dont meet my expectations.

Piston Honda

To norms disbelief spent $68 on new shure earbuds on ebay. Holy shit that is 2,267% of my current ones. Fuck this! I should have waited 8 more hours for the 20% coupon vs 15%. I thought i was getting a deal. Fuck me! Used ones even sell for $60, wtf? So at least i only spent $8 if they dont meet my expectations.
Is that 20% off everything or select sellers. I could only find the latter and the only headphones available are Jaybird X2.

THATmanMANNY

I don't know. I didn't see any limitation on the 15%. Just go to check out if it's buy it now and enter promo and see if it will apply before submitting payment.

THATmanMANNY

Wow. These are nutty. THANKS!
Insane depth and bass for buds. I usually hear people talking to me pretty well but it's very faint now.

However, I failed to realize they are the over the ear buds. I don't prefer them since I wear glasses but got used to them after a couple of days. Just takes a few more seconds to put on than the usual earbuds. I tried to foam plugs but switched to the rubber plugs. Much better for me and what I'm used to.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Glad you like them! Next you’ll have to try the 935’s or whatever that cost like $1k, lol.

The over ear thing does take some getting used to...it is great for physical activity, which is what they’re designed for, but I could see that being more annoying with glasses... more reason to get contacts haha.

Top Bottom