HBCX Tuesdays @ Echo Lake Park in Mountainside.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Yay, another cross practice!! Echo Lake Park in Mountainside. 6:30pm.

21272098_10214067473382830_2609040566393361872_n.jpg

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
You should stop competing with the other cross practices out there and switch it to Thursday. :)

Steve Vai

I work until 8pm on Thursday and we do a big road ride on Wednesday so Tuesday is the day. I do Thursday Mornings but it's early for most people.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is this a skills based practice or more hot laps?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Geography.
Tuesday has Mountainside which is close to Madison. There's also the Bubble Tuesday night practice.
Wednesday is Otto's and Clifton.
Thursday is some cross practice in Jersey City. Which may as well be Kansas.

Nobody does Monday as it's the typical rest day for real racers. Those of us who are fake racers have Monday free. :)

Steve Vai

Geography.
Tuesday has Mountainside which is close to Madison. There's also the Bubble Tuesday night practice.
Wednesday is Otto's and Clifton.
Thursday is some cross practice in Jersey City. Which may as well be Kansas.

Nobody does Monday as it's the typical rest day for real racers. Those of us who are fake racers have Monday free. :)

This is a complimentary Practice to Madison. Dan focuses more on skills and beginner type things, where we'll have more advanced skills and speed work mixed in on a bigger course. Folks could hit Dan's for a foundation and then hit ours to apply it in a mock race situation. Otto's and Ken's are more fitness based, as is my Thursday Morning. 2x20 sets and the like...

Top Bottom