Have - or know someone who has - a Blue Heeler?

Rusty

aka Australian Cattle Dog with the 'blue' coat...looking for someone who owns one

Got a reason, will reveal here if I find someone here. oooh the mystery.

Rusty

My daughter but she is neither on here or even close to here.

OK, You win!

I got a present for her by accident. Ordered online, and was sent the wrong one (mine was supposed to be for a Springer Spaniel for my wife from my dog for mothers day, oh well, I tried). So, if you want this for her let me know, and we'll arrange so I can get it to you. Free to you if any TWO of the following conditions are met:

1. you give me a tour of a park I haven't been to.
2. I give you a tour of a park you haven't been to.
3. You take 3 old 29er tires I don't want anymore but have been taking up space in my workshop, these are also free and in various states of wear with stans boogers
4. You buy something, worth more than this $12 t shirt, from Halters. New purchase, past purchases don't count.

and what is it? This: (small, black)

1557972359824.png

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
OK, You win!

I got a present for her by accident. Ordered online, and was sent the wrong one (mine was supposed to be for a Springer Spaniel for my wife from my dog for mothers day, oh well, I tried). So, if you want this for her let me know, and we'll arrange so I can get it to you. Free to you if any TWO of the following conditions are met:

1. you give me a tour of a park I haven't been to.
2. I give you a tour of a park you haven't been to.
3. You take 3 old 29er tires I don't want anymore but have been taking up space in my workshop, these are also free and in various states of wear with stans boogers
4. You buy something, worth more than this $12 t shirt, from Halters. New purchase, past purchases don't count.

and what is it? This: (small, black)

View attachment 95437
Lol
Her healer is an asshole most of the time.
Which mooch park would you like
North-Stephens-Deer Park or all 3
also KVSP

Rusty

Deer Park and/or Stephens would be great.....tires? or Halters purchase to make it official? I'm down as soon as the trails dry out.

Those dogs are cute as hell but have a reputation of being hard to handle...need a farm and sheep to herd or they will just fuck with you.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I defer to @map111158 for my forgetfullness that he is on here and the owner of a healer.

I can still give you proper of DP and SSP

Rusty

Cool. Its a small size tshirt if that matters.

Map, same rules apply, pick two

Matty, I will hit you up soon for that tour.

Top Bottom