Has anyone else ridden this trail?

phillychris498

Rode this trail for the first time yesterday when I was at Mooch and I liked it a lot. There were some serious rock gardens and a couple of really nice log features. I was wondering if anyone else has ridden this? I was also curious if this trail has a name. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-05 at 3.39.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-05 at 3.39.23 PM.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 472

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode this trail for the first time yesterday when I was at Mooch and I liked it a lot. There were some serious rock gardens and a couple of really nice log features. I was wondering if anyone else has ridden this? I was also curious if this trail has a name. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

terrible screen shot but my guess is yes :rolleyes:

phillychris498

terrible screen shot but my guess is yes :rolleyes:

hahaha I know. I'm not great at technology. Its the trail that snakes its way from the top of red to the middle of blue. I hadn't ridden it until yesterday and I liked it a lot. I'll definitely be using it in my loops from now on :D

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Yep, we call that "White Birch". It's nice in there. If you ride it south to north (or west to east I guess) it's more climby that way. But fun both ways nonetheless.

Last edited:

phillychris498

Yep, we call that "White Birch". It's nice in there. If you ride it south to north (or west to east I guess) it's more climby that way. But fun both ways nonetheless.

I think I rode it east to west... I came off of red to ride it and it popped me out on blue. I can see it being nice either way, as I remember a lot of ups and downs.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions