Has anyone been to Wisp?

mudjnky

My daughter lives in Morgantown and was thinking about a visit. The double slalom track looks fun, pretty sure my son would love a race down that, lol.

Been there a few times but not in years. DS track is definitely cool and fun and rare to see one these days. Their DH stuff is decent but the hill is small and the runs are limited. The area has a shitton of trail riding outside of the resort i'm pretty sure though. Seven Springs and Raystown in PA are also out that way and not far.

Thank you for the info. When you say limited, they have limited trails or the difficulty level of the trail? We are pretty much beginners and ride mostly blue and green. My son loves the jump runs.

Well, back then they only had a few trails and i don't remember them being all that difficult. One had jumps on the top 1/4 of it, then there was the DS track at the bottom. The other couple were more natural and steeper. I just checked their website and the map definitely shows more trails than i remember so it looks like they added some. Also like 4-5 blue trails and they mention pump tracks so I say go for it if you're in the area: http://www.wispresort.com/mountain-biking.php

We are definitely going to check it out, just have to postpone the trip. I wrecked at MC on Sunday and messed up my shoulder. Hopefully will be back riding in a month or so.

I'm staying there for a wedding next week, unfortunately I will be bike less. Will investigate though and report back.

Did you invent the toothbrush?

No the flavor capsule inside

hqdefault.jpg

Interesting. My focus is on chemotherapeutics and not mechanical devices. I would assume one issue with clinicals is that patient compliance and correct usage is critical to efficacy.
Further off topic. I can see why you are able to retire early. Congrats on choosing Florida. Have you found any good trails yet.

Further off topic. I can see why you are able to retire early. Congrats on choosing Florida. Have you found any good trails yet.

Not yet. I tried one trail close to where we'll be living and it turned into a swamp. Will have to head north to Ocala and Santos for the good trails.

Back
Top Bottom