hartshorne ride partner finder

Thanks for hanging around guys! Sorry I got there so late but it was fun and the clipless really do help, now that I can actually get into them. Those old pedals were terrible and not having mutli-release cleats really made a difference.

Now I just have to get my fat but over the roots without falling.

Anytime Jeff, thanks for making the ride down. Great to see ya again. Keep it clip less, the more you ride them the easier it becomes.

Let us know about riding Allaire, Sunday.

Hi -

It is suppose to warm up on Thursday, does anybody want to go for a ride in the late morning? Say around 10:30 am? Nothing too fast.

I'm planning to be there today around 1130ish. Hit up the cell if anyone is interested in tagging along. Planning on 2-3 hours worth. 908-451-6431

I know it is short notice, but does anybody want to meet me and ride hartshorne tomorrow say around 10-11 am ish? we can meet up top and ride Rocky Point trail and see all the changes that were made on sat?

Rode a massive chunk of hartshorne last Sunday with my buddy. Had a great time and cant wait to get over there again! If you see a blue Marin HT and my buddy with a giant beard on his trek, give us a hollar. It'd be great to ride with some others if you can keep up!

Rode a massive chunk of hartshorne last Sunday with my buddy. Had a great time and cant wait to get over there again! If you see a blue Marin HT and my buddy with a giant beard on his trek, give us a hollar. It'd be great to ride with some others if you can keep up!

im there all the time during the spring!! on the black cannondale. see yah around!!

I'm going to be riding at hartshorne tomorrow morning around 10. It's kinda last minute to find someone to ride with but why not. Most likely going to ride rocky point. I'll be parking at the rocky point lot. Look for a black pick up. Riding a black cannondale. Let me know. Going to be a slow ride because I'm trying to get back into riding and it's been a while

Last edited:
hey, i see you are in belford.... i am new to the area and ride huber alot. want a ride partner for the fall...let me know...

If the weather holds, I plan to be in the Buttermilk Valley lot (Navesink ave.)around 5:15
anyone want to ride bikes? :getsome:
:D

riding tomorrow around 09:30 am lower lot if anybody wants to join me. or just look for me on the trails. Purple and white jamis dragon.

Anyone still using this thread? Is this still a thing? IDK. I'm thinking about riding Huber and Hart tomorrow around 5:30ish. Leaving from Huber lot.

Anyone going to be there Sunday AM? First time there in a very long time could use someone to follow. Or I'll get lost either way.

If anyone is interested in a ride tomorrow morning through Huber let me know, just looking to do a few miles. I need to move furniture the rest of the day so I'm not looking to kill myself lol. Looking to start around 8:30am, let me know if you are interested!!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions