Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone think it'll be rideable this afternoon? Got a good bit o sun yesterday afternoon.
Give it a shot and post up details. With limited places to go after rains, trails reports are needed to find places to ride. This place usually does ok after rains.

Reactions: Tim

TimBay

Give it a shot and post up details. With limited places to go after rains, trails reports are needed to find places to ride. This place usually does ok after rains.
Will do. I probably won't get out until 3 or 4 so not super useful for today, but at least would be a glimpse of what people can expect tomorrow morning.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Will do. I probably won't get out until 3 or 4 so not super useful for today, but at least would be a glimpse of what people can expect tomorrow morning.
It's probably best to wait till later to ride, this wind will help dry trail.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I would think Grand Tour and Cuesta Ridge should be pretty good by this afternoon. Rocky point may be moist in spots. Definitely post up a report afterwards.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Word, Excellent
20190323_160147.jpg

Dajerseyrat

Just got back from Hartshorn and conditions were premium!! Rode all the trails, just the usual mud puddle near the stream and bridge. Also here is the new illegal jump someone built. I think the log in there is a terrible idea. Someone is gonna clip their rear tire and get catapulted OTB..or worse, get the front tire wedged on takeoff and Superman themselves ...

Attachments

• IMG_20190327_113156.jpg
    IMG_20190327_113156.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20190327_113205.jpg
    IMG_20190327_113205.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_20190327_113250.jpg
    IMG_20190327_113250.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_20190327_113256.jpg
    IMG_20190327_113256.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 316

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just got back from Hartshorn and conditions were premium!! Rode all the trails, just the usual mud puddle near the stream and bridge. Also here is the new illegal jump someone built. I think the log in there is a terrible idea. Someone is gonna clip their rear tire and get catapulted OTB..or worse, get the front tire wedged on takeoff and Superman themselves ...
That's been there awhile. If you choose to hit this, I don't, the ramp will launch you over the log since it's higher then the log. It's in a dumb spot and off the trail so most people do not hit this and if you do then I hope you know what you'r doin...

Dajerseyrat

That's been there awhile. If you choose to hit this, I don't, the ramp will launch you over the log since it's higher then the log. It's in a dumb spot and off the trail so most people do not hit this and if you do then I hope you know what you'r doin...
I don't know what I'm doing so I won't be hitting this anytime soon. I like my wheels planted on the ground.

Tim

aka sptimmy43

It's primo for sure!

I don't know what I'm doing and I didn't die.... It's sketchy as f@#$ though...

It seems the drainage issue near that bridge would be easy to fix....hell, it's right next to a stream. Will MCPS ever get to this or will someone have to go rogue to divert that water? It's the only blemish in the whole park.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions