Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

With hunting season nearly over, anyone know how the across the road section of huber fairs in these conditions? Muddy or no?

With hunting season nearly over, anyone know how the across the road section of huber fairs in these conditions? Muddy or no?

Might be a few soft spots on Many Log and Meadow Ramble. If the rest of the park is rideable it should be ok.

I hiked 8 miles of Hartshorne today and was mad I didn’t bring my bike. I thought it would be marginal at best but conditions were great. Perfect dirt. One 100’ section had some mud. Other than that, hero dirt. I was shocked. Saw only 7 or 8 riders in the 2.5 hours I was there. The place was in great shape and I have no idea where the area was that got badly damaged back in the fall that I heard about here.

Sunday morning H&H 18 miles

3.5 of 4

Some mud in the usual places. Started to get a little greasy in spots just before 11am.

#getsome

I rode Hartshorne this afternoon after work. It is pretty good except for the frozen ruts. If you have the luxury of a morning ride tomorrow go get it before the snow/rain/thaw moves in.

I rode Hartshorne this afternoon after work. It is pretty good except for the frozen ruts. If you have the luxury of a morning ride tomorrow go get it before the snow/rain/thaw moves in.
Was that you I saw coming down the water tower climb?
Trails where good, even rocky point. Huber was dry too.

Reactions: Tim
Was that you I saw coming down the water tower climb?
Trails where good, even rocky point. Huber was dry too.

That was me. The trails were surprisingly good.

I used to think Huber stayed a little wetter than Hartshorne but it seems to be the opposite as of lately. What's up with that?

That was me. The trails were surprisingly good.

I used to think Huber stayed a little wetter than Hartshorne but it seems to be the opposite as of lately. What's up with that?
Ha, sorry I didn't stop. Got my full loop in before dark.
The trails where almost freeze dried yesterday, cold wind helped.

28B25479-E137-4D8A-9C1C-D01E02F62FFA.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions