Happy N+1 day

02camaro

After months of searching I finally found a deal on a yeti sb100 turq frame and fork. I got the bike in today but have to work all weekend, going to try and invisiframe and build it by Monday for first rips. So pumped to have this ride, my sb5.5 was just to burley for Allaire and 6mr so that will just get used for mountain duties.

20190329_162825.jpg
20190329_163132.jpg

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Would probably be the bike I’d get it I was in the market. Looking forward the final build pics, specs and ride reports.

02camaro

Would probably be the bike I’d get it I was in the market. Looking forward the final build pics, specs and ride reports.
these are the specs for my build
sb100 turq medium
rockshox pike rct3 120mm
fox factory dps
carbon nextie chinese wheels i9 hubs
maxxis 2.4 ardent front 2.2 ikon rear
fox transfer 150 dropper wolf tooth remote
renthal fat bars with ergon ga3 grips
xt brakes 180mm rotors front 160 rear
xtr 1x11 11-46 cassette
sram gx dub crankset

im interested to see what it weighs

Last edited:

qclabrat

these are the specs for my build
sb100 turq medium
rockshox pike rct3 120mm
fox factory dps
carbon nextie chinese wheels i9 hubs
maxxis 2.4 ardent front 2.2 ikon rear
fox transfer 150 dropper wolf tooth remote
renthal fat bars with ergon ga3 grips
xt brakes 180mm rotors front 160 rear
xtr 1x11 11-46 cassette
sram gx dub crankset

im interested to see what it weighs
how tall are you? I've been eyeing this frame as well. That's a pretty tall dropper which is why I'm asking

02camaro

how tall are you? I've been eyeing this frame as well. That's a pretty tall dropper which is why I'm asking
5'10. im taking a gamble on this one, bike i test rode had some post sticking out on the 125mm so i got the 150 to really slam it in there, ive read people doing this. we shall see.

if the bike weighs 27lbs ill be really happy over 5lbs lighter than my other bike.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If the dropper doesn't fit get the one up 150 . Its the same size as the fox 125 and you can micro adjust the drop in about 3 min .

02camaro

20190330_161618.jpg

27.2 without pedals 27.8 with.. In line with yetis numbers, still leaving alot of weight on the table with my wheels since they are enduro wheels with heavy spokes and the pike vs the fox 34sc. But I don't think I care enough to get new ones. Just needs a brake bleed and cables. i think the dropper is just about spot on, maybe 1/8in out of the seat tube and its perfect. still cant confirm since i have ridden it yet

Top Bottom