Happy Halloween To All!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Boo!

And a happy one to you too Brian!
and the rest of the crowd......

@soundz - trying to put in a URL but the s/w is messing with it trying to embed....
the URL is www.f a c e b o o k.com/pat.mariani/videos/10207863398813110/

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Talk about conflicting stories...

"We’ve all heard the allegations. Halloween is a pagan rite dating back to some pre-Christian festival among the Celtic Druids that escaped Church suppression. Even today modern pagans and witches continue to celebrate this ancient festival. If you let your kids go trick-or-treating, they will be worshiping the devil and pagan gods.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The origins of Halloween are, in fact, very Christian and rather American. Halloween falls on October 31 because of a pope, and its observances are the result of medieval Catholic piety."

Or this ....

" Trick or treating and wearing costumes were first done by the Druids to keep themselves safe from evil spirits?

Bobbing for Apples was done to obtain favor with the evil spirits. People would kneel around a tub of water filled with apples. The first person to get an apple without using their hands, would have good luck and favor from the spirits for the coming year."

I don't know which one to be leave so I am just going to eat candy and watch bad horror movies...

rick81721

Lothar
I don't know which one to be leave so I am just going to eat candy and watch bad horror movies...

Ash vs Evil Dead starts tonight - can't wait!

AnIrUi07.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions