Halters / JORBA Membership Drive!

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Halters is awesome! Wow I can't believe this was almost 3 years ago :(.... my daughter's cruising on the silver bike now

922490_499860666729195_1620308221_o.jpg

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I never made a fuss about this, but since someone asked me, I did write JORBA a check for $2500 as the challenge was met.

In return I ask that you give your local lbs a shot this season when you might otherwise shop online. I promise that none of the online shops are working to improve you local trails.

JORBA is making a fuss about this, a big one. We will have an article about it in the next newsletter, coming soon.

For the record, besides the 100's of hours Jdog contributed to 6 Mile Run's trail system last year, and so many more in years prior, Halter's contributed over $3000 to JORBA this year, including the 2500 membership match check and augmenting a major tool purchase with funds.

I cannot say enough about the commitment J has to your local trails and advocating for MTB.

Support the shops who support your trails, it means so much to our commnity.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry, we had a batch made for the JORBA Fest volunteers for the first 2 fests, no extras. That said, you can have a used one that has spent less than 24 hours rubbing against a Wookiees nipples.

Oh that one, I have one of those. It looks much less vibrant than that pic. I got it at jorBOBfest one year.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
After 5 years helping w the jorba/smart crew my slacker a$$ finally joined .. lets keep making NJ a great place to ride !

Volunteer hours are great, and really the cornerstone of our existence, so a huge thank you for all of your work over the years. Modern day advocacy also requires strength in numbers, and your official joining makes our voice stronger.

Top Bottom