Halter's Cycles -- (31/31) 2018 Edition .. RIDE 1hr a day, EVERY DAY for the month of July.. Win $100!!

Day 7 done.
Never been to Kittatiny before. Good stuff...

IMG_1166.JPG
IMG_1169.PNG

Today, on day 7 I rode the pre ride Bulldog Rump course at Kittatinny, but alas I did not make time for a day 6 ride and for this reason I am out.

Day 7 - Went to NYC today to watch the England World Cup game at Flannerys on 14th Street. Went in a couple hours early and hit Lower Manhattan to the Brooklyn Bridge and back over the Manhattan Bridge. Included a quickly edited video compressing the ride from 1:40 to 6 minutes. EDIT: Added a "Take 2" on the video. Still learning about editing and overdid the fast forward effect to squeeze in more of the ride. Slowed it down and cut out some footage. Is this second version tolerable?

IMG_3254.jpg

TAKE 2

Last edited:
Day 8. It was almost cold this morning which had me thinking about adding a layer. Glad I didn’t as it warmed up quick. Rode through Assunpink. Everybody and their brother was out on the lake this morning I don’t think their was an open spot in the parking lot

9C235F58-2954-438D-B25F-12AE62A7D4A9.jpeg
7C4C4659-431F-433A-9769-34AE59A49605.png

Tour de friends and family with Mrs Manic.
It's our short local loop that passes by 2 of her 3 siblings, her mom's place and 3 of our friends.

Always love spending time on two wheels with her, even though she's too small for me to draft behind her, and she doesn't call out shit. ;)
IMG_1617.JPG

I found this on the side of the road and took the opportunity to explain to her the place of "Cheeseburger" in the group ride lexicon.
IMG_1625.JPG

Is that just a local thing?
Like is it "Cheesesteak jawn" down by philly?

Back
Top Bottom