H2H Racer Paydirt Info

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Thanks to all the H2H racers that took the time to put some hours in either repairing or building new Trails. Many of these trails will be the very trails that you ride and race year after year. Your support of the Paydirt program is greatly appreciated by many mountain bikers and trail users. Please be good enough to check the pay dirt report and make sure that your work is accounted for and your race class is correctly noted on the Jorba site Paydirt report. http://www.jorba.org/paydirt

If there are any discrepancies, please email me at paydirt@jorba.org

Mtbdog

How about the NICA hours? How do you know that those hours are counted? Thanks! Do you know when final standings will be posted? Thanks!

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks to all the H2H racers that took the time to put some hours in either repairing or building new Trails. Many of these trails will be the very trails that you ride and race year after year. Your support of the Paydirt program is greatly appreciated by many mountain bikers and trail users. Please be good enough to check the pay dirt report and make sure that your work is accounted for and your race class is correctly noted on the Jorba site Paydirt report. http://www.jorba.org/paydirt

If there are any discrepancies, please email me at paydirt@jorba.org

Quick question; do non JORBA TM sessions count towards volunteer hours to the state? I know of some who have done their own thing outside of a JORBA sanctioned TM session(s).

Mtbdog

It looks like the NICA hours have been added to the standings! Thanks!☺ Anyone know when the final standings will be posted? Thanks!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
It is not for me to decide, but once results are posted, there may be a few week period for racers to check results and report any mistakes. Congratulations to all the top finishers! ... and thanks to racers that volunteered at NICA events and came out to work on trails!

Top Bottom