H2H Mooch Madness Pre Ride 4/15

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey, let's keep the racing going. We have more H2H fun planned for Mooch Madness https://www.bikereg.com/34230

Our race is on 4/23 but will be hosting a pre ride of course this Saturday!

Below are the details, post up if you can make it!

Allamuchy BoyScout Camp this Saturday, April 15th at 9am.
Directions:
Boy Scouts Camp Allamuchy
750 Waterloo Rd, Stanhope, NJ 07874
https://goo.gl/maps/pjn8LVVptj82
Parking:
make first right once you pull into BSA and head toward camp Wheeler. DO NOT SPEED. Follow road all the way up to parking lot. Looked for parked cars, that will be parkin lot:)

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
will there be another pre-ride the saturday before the race? i won't be in town this weekend.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
will there be another pre-ride the saturday before the race? i won't be in town this weekend.
There is no official plan to do so as that will more than likely be course marking day. As with Short Track, parking is on private property so setting up a pre-ride is a bit more complicated than simply showing up. I don't know the park as well as others, but the course should be accessible from other, public park lots.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll have to check availability of parking lot. We will be marking the course that Saturday so if you go later you will be able to get around with arrows. Let me get back to you about parking.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is that the techy climb that's decently tough to make?
The switch back climb is on the beginning of the course, right after the fire road climb after start. After switch backs you continue climbing and then go downhill to a stream crossing.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is that the techy climb that's decently tough to make?
no different one...only thing thats probably hard to make on an SS would be the bitch slap climb....but I have faith in you. But dont go by me, I ride an SS once a year at stewart

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
no different one...only thing thats probably hard to make on an SS would be the bitch slap climb....but I have faith in you. But dont go by me, I ride an SS once a year at stewart
FYI I believe Bitch Slap now too has a reroute switchback in the middle of it.

Top Bottom