H2H Categories

scotth

Hi All.....I was looking at the registration page of a few races and it seems that the categories have changed. Is there another thread that might explain the thinking behind any of this? Looks like singlespeed is co-ed and open. Cat2 men has pretty limited age groups and Cat2 women there’s no ages, just open.

scotth

Oh.....It’s been started.
MASS seems to be broken up how I remember. Was really curious because it doesn’t seem to make any sense.

Mare

My racing history has been just that....bike rides. I race to the first turn, then spend the rest of the ride looking around for the guy taking pictures.
And posing for the guy taking pictures? Wearing seasonally inappropriate clothing?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I’ll never understand why SS lopen laps are cat 2 length. This will mske ss guys race other classes IMO. What cat 1 guy wants to go back to cat 2?
Just forces you to race your age group or open sadly. You guys can all compare your times afterwards ;)

What kind of numbers did cat 1 SS pull? I always remember it at least being 7-10 people.

If it makes y’all feel any better, they combine the pro category and cat 1 19-39 for XC... FART NOISE

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ll never understand why SS lopen laps are cat 2 length. This will mske ss guys race other classes IMO. What cat 1 guy wants to go back to cat 2?

I think my best cat 1 results were racing SS in the non-SS class. You’ll do fine.

Top Bottom