H2H #4: The Stewart Poison Ivy Mousetrap

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
were you hurt, upset, or angry?

being shocked/surprised is not included in the definition of offensive.
besides, next time material like this is available, keep it in-pocket to use as a get-out-of-jail chip.
You can lose your guy-card for wasting it. :D
Shocked that it came from @MissJR , who ignored my shock... interesting.... :eek:

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shocked that it came from @MissJR , who ignored my shock... interesting.... :eek:
giphy.gif

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
what is this nonsense if there is no climbing hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• hill.JPG
    hill.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 211

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
what is this nonsense if there is no climbing hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
well if you look at the numbers there....that big spike about 100' of elevation change in about .8 miles...to you...(a frequent split rock rider) this is like rail bed on the yellow trail.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shit, there's a 40 kilometer climb in this race? What am I thinking?

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After careful peer-review, it appears the principal investigator has cropped the Y-axis out of the photo thus potentially exaggerating the quantity of elevation change.

better?

Attachments

• stewart.GIF
    stewart.GIF
    24.2 KB · Views: 217

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
NO!

3 sisters is NOT in the loop

which is something from the stewart 45 that we took out. Magic was too busy yelling at @Norm and I about how treacherous V-notch trail was to pay attention to where we were riding :) There will also be no road climb from the S45 loop.

That bump on the map is on the Giants Steps trails...its a PIMPLE, trust me. Once you get to the top of it there is a little left/right option with a rock face you can roll down on the left.

Have faith in yours truly...you will LOVE this course, I promise.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You werent, it;s ok :) is that hill 3 sisters?

Nope. We go along the base of 3 Sisters. So it's that same "hill" but you don't go to the top. You run along the ridge. That looks like ~100 feet vertical in .7 miles or so.

johnnyrides

I've never done a race before and been looking to get into one. Been riding for about 4 years. This seems like a great one to start with...........and perhaps as a CAT2 50+. I do 2 loops at LewMo, typically 11 miles per ride at 6Mile, and 8 miles at Hartshorne (mostly black). Would that compare nicely to 2 loops at this place?

I will register regardless.

Top Bottom