H2H #4 - Lewis Morris Challenge

SpartaBard

Sunday, June 22nd
Registration Page

Course Map

lewismorris2014mapnew.jpg

Notably:
-Clockwise direction
-no switchback climb (orange) this year but you do hop into the single track lower part of orange pretty soon after the start
-later on in the lap you take the teal instead of the yellow trail

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The roller coaster isn't in there, looks like it bypasses the big swooping end and goes in the middle. Good to get something new for a change. I like.

SpartaBard

The roller coaster isn't in there, looks like it bypasses the big swooping end and goes in the middle. Good to get something new for a change. I like.

The Rollercoaster is in there, that is the part of the yellow trail just before it hits Sunrise Lake

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

The roller coaster at the end by the lake right? Thats still there, the orange trail intersection is up the hill a bit, before you get to the bridge.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I thought you meant the full yellow roll out, not the last 100 yards.

MMuller

Hoping this will be 1st race back since last July! Course looks great and like the clockwise direction. Actually like the 1st climb when it makes the right from the start. Quickly separates the field.

Superfly100guy

Team Marty's

We will also be using the new singletrack as soon as you enter the orange off teal. It zig zags across the current orange and it's a really good trail. I wanted to change up the course, add the new orange singletrack and keep people happy with the clockwise direction and beer.

We are working on a food vender, photographer and as I said we have kegs for the after party.

We are also most likely adding a small CX type section in the grass near the finish to keep the spectators interested.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking forward to it. Six miles in Cat 3 is gonna be hammer time, all the time! My podium fantasy may be just that. ;)
I'm trying to get the wife and kid to go, the CX idea would be fun.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking forward to it. Six miles in Cat 3 is gonna be hammer time, all the time! My podium fantasy may be just that. ;)
I'm trying to get the wife and kid to go, the CX idea would be fun.

Oh nice, Dave is coming out!!!

I have ridden this course several times on my cross bike.....bring lots of spare tubes. :)

Top Bottom