H2H #4 - Lewis Morris Challenge

uploadfromtaptalk1403466685414.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403466717366.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403466737601.jpg
Schilling 3rd Cat 1 SS
Kristine 1st!
Clapper 3rd, being played by Brawly.

big thanks to marty's for hosting an awesome day!!! peeps, course, weather were great. what more could you ask for?

what a great day to race bikes!!! :D

This race was a blast! I loved the course. I didn't finish as well as I pictured I would - I spent the week leading up to it over training and brain-F'ing the hell out it. As a result - I rode anxiously and tight instead of fast, fun and relaxed which caused me to crash twice + I left my legs at the second lap of the preride on Wednesday. Maybe too many wheelies on lap one.

Most importantly, the overall vibe in and around the race was great, positive, relaxed and fun. The folks that participate in these events are really kewl, down to earth, nice good people. I love that about this sport.

Additionally - I am contually blown away by the mental and physical toughness required to compete in this sport. The guys and gals who are finishing up front are AWESOME! I hope to be that one day when I grow up.

Thanks to everyone who helped put on this event - Great Job!

Back
Top Bottom